about me

Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Bucket lists

November bucket list 

✔️Oak  Glen road pumpkin patch
✔️Apple picking
Bake a pie
Kiss in three new places
Carve pumpkins and bake the seeds
Make a thankful tree
Attend a football game
✔️Make carmel apples or popcorn or both
Donate to a food bank
✔️Make pumpkin something
Take family pictures
Have a campfire and roast s’mores

Only a week or so more, got to get on this!

Whole I'm thinking ahead here's plans for 
December bucket list

Thourough Bred christmas lights
Make gingerbread houses
Cookie exchange 
Christmas carol
Advent devotion 
Christmas Eve service
Watch elf
Give gifts to neighbors
Drink peppermint and/or salted carmel hot chocolate 
Bake like crazy with my mom
Visit the mission inn
Tell 50 people Merry Christmas with a smile


1 comment:

  1. You are so sweet! You gave me some great ideas! I like the Tell Merry Christmas to 50 people with a smile! I also want to do an advent devotion-I know She Reads Truth has one you can buy :)

    ReplyDelete