about me

Friday, July 25, 2014

Homestretch

Week 38 and 39 
Total weight gain: gained 25 pounds
Maternity clothes: my favorite maternity shorts but rug all shirts.
Stretch marks: No new ones.
Sleep: Getting up a couple times to go to the bathroom because my whole stomach just aches, peeing helps a little. It's starting to get uncomfortable but nothing that keeps me from sleep.
Best moment of this week: Going to dog beach with Trouty. He loved running up and down the shore but avoids the water.
Miss anything: energy.
Movement: Oh yes she is moving even more, she has not slowed down at all!
Food cravings: nothing really new. Just same old In-n-Out
Belly button in or out: It's getting smaller.
Wedding rings on or off: On.
Happy or moody most of the time: Mostly happy
Looking forward to: Birthday and wishing she would come early for my present.

Total weight gain: gained 25 pounds
Best moment of this week: Going down to Redondo Beach to ride bikes and eat at Rudy's. Yep 39 weeks and riding a bike, my dad tried to stop me saying it wasn't good, mom and Cam thought it was ok. 
Miss anything: room to eat and not feel full all the time.
Movement: Oh yes, still not slowing down.
Food cravings: nothing really new, just French fries
Belly button in or out: It's getting smaller.
Wedding rings on or off: On,
Looking forward to: Her coming!


No comments:

Post a Comment