about me

Monday, February 10, 2014

Week 17/18

Week 17/18

I finally decided to start taking weekly pictures to see progress of my growing belly. Hopefully I can keep it up. I will post them as a collage later.
Some friends have started noticing my little bump but it is still not that big.
I have been feeling fine, wondering if I'm still pregnant because the tiredness has subsided. I have been fighting a little cold which has been annoying; causing me to want to sleep more.
My appetite has increased and desire for sweets has arrived. And I thought I would make it through the pregnancy without wanting sweets, I was dreaming! Cookies are my biggest weakness, especially since Girl Scout cookies are out and a new delicious type of Oreo, cookie dough filling. I've been a little more emotional lately too. Oh, and maybe more "stomach aches" usually at night after eating a big meal. Ok so maybe the pregnancy signs are still there.
We cannot wait to start working not he nursery. Our roommate is moving out in march and can start then.

No comments:

Post a Comment