about me

Friday, October 10, 2014

Craft time!

love when I can do Pinterest crafts!
So it started when I was looking online at a headband website, super cute head bands Baby Bling! However, if your like me and can't afford $12 headbands. They are super cool though
Ike soft material that won't leave an indent. The dreaded baby headband indent that makes every parent have that horrible parent moment! But headbands are just so cute and if your anything like me... " I want to train her when she's little to like headbands so put it on before she notices!" 
Ok so after the overpriced soft headbands I went to Pinterest, my go to when thing are to expensive to buy. Of course I found numerous diy headband ideas. What is even cooler is they told me to recycle an old shirt. Yippee! One old shirt that was laying around making clutter turned into two and could be more cute head bands! Ready for the outcome....





I think I might have the cutest little model!😊

No comments:

Post a Comment