about me

Friday, March 21, 2014

Week 21- 23

We'll I have not been updating and focused on pregnancy updates, I should because I am not doing a book or anything.

Total weight gain: gained 8 pounds
Maternity clothes: Not yet, just loser shirts because I just look fat. I did have to go out and buy bigger bras.
Sleep: through the night luckily but I am starting to get uncomfortable, tossing and turning more.
Best moment of  last week; celebrating st Patricks day with corn beef and cabbage and my favorite Irish soda bread. This week; Starting the nursery, shopping at hobby lobby for curtains and bumpers fabric. 
Miss anything: beer (wanted green beer for St Patricks day) and sangria. My hormones being stable.
Movement: yes at certain times during the day, mostly morning and night. Cam even got to feel her a little Tuesday night while we were watching The Voice.
Food cravings: Cookies as always. 
Anything making you queasy or sick: not really but I did throw up for the very first time last night, it was weird. I have been fine since. Might have been the cereal I pigged out on for lunch. 
Have you started to show yet: I guess so since a kindergartener asked me" are you having a baby" I had to ask how she knew and she said " I can tell" I was wearing this shirt months early before I was pregnant and a fourth grade boy said the shirt was a pregnancy shirt. I did not wear that shirt since.

No comments:

Post a Comment