about me

Monday, June 23, 2014

Week 35,36,37



Total weight gain:
 about 24 pounds
Maternity clothes: most comfortable shorts I found at Ross and had to go back and get another pair.
Sleep: Getting up to go pee about two times a night. Tossing and Turning and my stomach hurts when I get up.
Best moment of this week: Having the shower, and last week having the family shower. 
Miss anything: Sangria and normal looking ankles!
Movement: Yes throughput the day and night but not keeping me up, thankfully.
Food cravings: Never got my cinnamon roll! Nothing really though kinda less hungry. 
Labor signs: Menstrual cramp feelings, pressure and going to the bathroom after I eat anything. Also tired and feeling out of it and allergies.
Belly measuring: 40 inches
Wedding rings on or off: On, luckily my hands are not swelling only my feet/ankles.
Looking forward to: Her coming any time now. Fourth of July is very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment