about me

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Loving life with our baby girl

Children truly are a blessing from God. I think I can speak for Cam we both love every second of life with little Paisley Grace.
 He is the best daddy in the world. He is the cutest daddy and knows just how to calm her when she is beyond tired. He calls it the Sleeper Hold, he cuddles her in close and almost squeezes her, once she realizes what's going on she calms and clothes her eyes. 
So another funny story, maybe a coincidence were still testing it to be true. So Paisley was fussy, I mean beyond consoling three night in a row at the same time, 7:30. As the third night came by I really started to investigate what is wrong, there were short periods where she would stop crying, so I started to look at what was different during those time periods. One thing I noticed is there were bright lights on. Well the crying started again so I told Cam we need to turn all the lights on and see if it helps her stoop crying.....we'll guess what she stopped! Conclusions: 1. She is afraid of the dark. 2. Darkness means bedtime. 3. Just a coincidence. With more time we shall know. 
Me and Cam are enjoying this parenting thing, our key is, keep it simple! Also don't stress, things happen. Paisley already had her first cold and she lived. She got her first scratch that needed a kiss and ice. She smiles all the time, whenever you talk to her. She is one content girlie!

No comments:

Post a Comment