about me

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Life is full of blessings! Why not write about them, so my future kids can look back and read about them. I'm excited to begin a little journaling, journey.
Well life is simply beautiful. College is a time of discovery, growth and learning. That is just what season the Lord has placed me in right now. At times it is difficult to accept but realizing how much I have going on right now, is joyous. With the completetion of yet another quarter, relief and achievement fill my emotions. Just a step closer to achieving my goal of becoming an elementary school teacher. Attending a school 5 miles from my house where I also have the opportunity to work at is simply a blessing. With a small break from school I have the time to catch up on scrapbooking and reading. Holiday events will fill my time too. My focus in life right now is to pursue rightousness and a godly life, along with faith, love, perseverance, and gentleness. (1Timothy 6:11)

No comments:

Post a Comment