about me

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Hearing a heart beat

So I finally went to my first doctor appointment yesterday. Cam was there with me and we got to see and hear the heart beat. So crazy. It took my breath away and was just beautifully amazing. I am so in love already and Cam is just as crazy in love. He immediately was texting people the sonogram pictures. My heart was so full of joy, spending time with my husband that I am madly in love with and seeing my baby for the first time that I am just as in love with. Boy my heart cannot be more full of love and joy! (Sorry for being so mushy, pregnancy hormones)
We both were talking about it when you hear others say they got to hear the heartbeat for the first time you do not realize the magnitude of this simple action at the moment until it is your own baby's. God is simply amazing. His beauty is indescribable.
We then meet Ryan and Ashley the boys and Gwen and Clare for lunch at Chipotle.
I ate a whole burrito bowl by myself something I do not usually do....my appetite is increasing.
We also found out I am farther along than expected and my due date is the day after my birthday.
We are planning to go this weekend to go find out what lil bean is, boy or girl. I cannot wait to start calling lil bean by name.

No comments:

Post a Comment