about me

Thursday, January 2, 2014

So Grateful

So grateful for all that God has blessed me and Cam with this past year.
A fun filled trip to Arizona with my parents and brother for baseball spring training.
A wonderful Easter with the whole McCullough family.
A fun filled day with all the nieces and nephews mini golfing and pizza before half of them moved to Ohio.
A trip to San Diego for my birthday, beautiful weather, tandem bike ride, my first ever shot and a long walk to our hotel with lots of laughs.
A trip to Solvang and Santa Barbara for our anniversary, wine tasting tour, walk on the beach, beautiful sunset, delicious Italian dinner and good laughs.
A wonderful thanksgiving dinner with the McCullough half and a night camping in Newport with my parents.
The news that our family is growing.
A relaxing Christmas staying in San Bernardino, spending the morning with Gwen and Clare and the evening with my family.
We are blessed beyond measure. Can't thank God enough.

Pregnancy update
Still no sickness thankfully.
No consistent cravings. Still not a huge desire to eat food. Fries always sound good. Cucumber and ranch dip are always delicious. I almost finished a complete box of Van Kemp donuts 😁 I am getting close to showing, right now I think it is bloating but it is a little pouf.
We have settled on a girls name although my dad does not like it. Paisley Grace.
The soonest dr appointment is Jan 20. I can't not wait to see the sonogram picture.
We were blessed by a family in our church who gave us very useful baby stuff, stroller, car seat, changing pad and pack-n-play. So grateful and getting this made it more real.
We cannot wait to become parents and meet our little bundle of joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment