about me

Monday, April 21, 2014

28 weeks

Total weight gain:
 14 lbs
Maternity clothes: I did get a couple shirts but have not worn them yet.wearing the belly band and pants unbuttoned. 
Sleep: Pretty good maybe because I wear my self out each day and no time for naps. 
Best moment of this week: Easter, sunrise service at the 66ers stadium, Easter fun on Saturday crafts and games, normal church service and sitting with too cute little girlies (Ashley and Bella), seeing my dad's family and feeling Paisley move more!
Miss anything: Nope not really
Food cravings: The usual fries and candy (Easter candy) had In and Out today!
Anything making you queasy or sick: nope
Have you started to show yet: Yep finally.
Wedding rings on or off: On.
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy and anxious to meet her.


Looking forward to: Getting through the week so I can see and spend time with Cam. This weekend went by way too fast and we were too busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment