about me

Monday, April 14, 2014

Week 26/27







 
Total weight gain: 13 lbs
Maternity clothes: I started wearing a belly band sometimes with my jeans. No maternity clothes yet just lose shirts and low waisted bottoms. 
Sleep: Still getting good sleep, although last night no, I think it was due to doughnuts before bed. 
Best moment of this week: Seeing my belly bump start to show, eating KrispieCream doughnuts, going on a 6 mile walk with my mom and watching Angel games with Cam. 
Miss anything: It may be gross but pooping regularly and normal digestion.
Movement: About the same morning and evening maybe a little more throughout the day.
Food cravings: it's spur of the moment things, like KrispieCream doughnuts last night and  pop tarts and milk last week. Maybe waffles all the time but I haven't been getting them. Cam made pancake waffles last Monday for breakfast. I have been really wanting some homemade. Made on a waffle iron. 
Anything making you queasy or sick: nope!
Have you started to show yet: Yep, finally a little!
Belly button in or out: It's not a deep.
Wedding rings on or off: On, no problem. 
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy but a little tired.
Looking forward to: Easter and all the excitement were doing at the church for it. Good Friday service and kid stuff Saturday. Sunrise service Sunday and our normal service after. Then family and going to visit my dad's side. 

No comments:

Post a Comment