about me

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Week 29/30

How far along:
 29/30 weeks
Total weight gain: gained 16 pounds
Maternity clothes: a couple, other than that I'm adjusting my attire unbuttoned pants, long loos shirts.
Stretch marks: I had a scare but I think it was just a weird skin thing.
Sleep: Started getting up around 2 to go to the bathroom, although I do not have to go that bad. I think it is more training my body for checking on Paisley. 
Best moment of this week: Going to the angel game and watching them win. Having a sonogram and seeing her heartbeat and profile!
Miss anything: energy.
Movement: Oh yes she is moving even more. She really wanted to join us at the angel game she was moving a lot!
Food cravings: nothing really new. I really want homemade waffles with fresh strawberries.
Belly button in or out: It's getting smaller.
Wedding rings on or off: On,
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy and a little emotional. Really missing Cam, working opposite schedules is hard!
Looking forward to: First Mother's Day this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment