about me

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Week 33

Total weight gain:
 gained 18 pounds
Maternity clothes: Yes, just got some very comfy and cute shorts. I do still wear normal clothes altered with hair ties. 😉
Stretch marks: I think I do have one on my boob; which I don't understand because I faithfully put cocoa butter with vitamin e on daily.
Sleep: Pretty good occasionally get up early morning to go pee. Last night was bad due to this stupid cold!
Best moment of this week: registering and touring the hospital. Going to Flemings to celebrate Cams promotion. Also having Monday off with Cam. Getting the nursery together. Finally all done, We just want to add some stuff to the walls.

Miss anything: Same things and breathing normally, not getting out of breath.
Movement: Yes throughout the day now!
Food cravings: Same, waffles, In-n-Out, and my newest one which I have not had yet a cinnamon roll. 
Anything making you queasy or sick: nope!
Have you started to show yet: Yes finally
Belly button in or out: Half and half it is getting smaller.
Wedding rings on or off: On
Happy or moody most of the time: Both, there is just so much going on, so much unknown with Cam getting promoted and starting training. He will have to go to michigan for a week sometime in the next 8 weeks and not knowing where or what his hours will be full time when he is done. It is all in Gods hands though!
Looking forward to: dr appt tomorrow and Hanging out with a friend Friday. Also having dinner with Cam every night because he goes in at 9pm the next two weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment